– Joint organization of events to discuss, deepen and refine theoretical and methodological studies with a view to qualifying investigative procedures in the field of Education;
– Dissemination of the partial and final results of the research in national and international events of the field, as well as in the publications of the area – Brazilian and foreign periodicals -, publication of books and chapters of books;
– Public communication of the results of the research carried out in the respective Programs of the participating institutions;
– Participation of teachers in public schools;
– Implementation of studies and research missions;
– Contribution to the production of knowledge, public debate and scientific dissemination in the field of education.
Thus, during these first years of the course, the institution established the following international agreements:
– Latvijas Universitate – Latvia – Student exchange; projects and research; collaboration in event participation; Program Academics of short duration; Program Education; double diploma agreement; insurance contracts
– University of Salamanca – Spain – Exchange of faculty and research staff; Student exchange; collaboration with national or international public entities; copyright.
– HEI – France – Exchange of faculty and research staff; Student exchange; collaboration with national or international public entities; copyright
– San Ignacio de Loyola University – Peru – Miscellaneous exchange
– DuocUC – CHILE – Cooperation on university didactics, research, training of personnel in scientific and technical areas
– Universidad Argentina John F. Kennedy – Argentina – Academic, scientific and cultural cooperation
Instituto Profissional DoucUC Foundation – Chile – Promote academic internships and exchanges with reciprocity of teachers and students; promote the development of professional practices in industry for both HEIs; organize technical-professional training lectures; promote technology transfer and updating programs; access to scientific journals.
– La Universidad Central de Chile – CHILE – Exchange of didactic activities, formation of scientific research, cultural and scientific-technological collaboration. Exchange of teaching staff, researchers and technical staff
– Universidad Diego Portales – Chile – Development of joint activities related to projects and programs of academic cooperation
– University of Málaga – SPAIN – Exchange of students, teachers, researchers, non-teaching staff; development of joint activities; exchange of academic materials, publications and other information; other activities agreed between the parties
– Universidad di Modena and Reggio Emilia – Italy – Exchange in the didactic activity of training and scientific research; cultural and scientific collaboration; institutional visits; exchanges of students, teachers and technical staff
– Universidad Autónoma del Estado – Mexico – Exchange of didactic activities, formation of scientific research, cultural and scientific-technological collaboration. Exchange of teaching staff, researchers and technical staff
– Universidad Regiomontana A.C. – Mexico – Exchange of academic, training and scientific research activities; Exchange of students, teachers, researchers and technical staff
– Universidad Catolica Nuestra Señora de Asunción – UCA – Paragay – Exchange of teachers, researchers, and students; internship, exchange of managers; joint research programs; participation in seminars and events; exchange of publications; joint training programs; joint publishing programs
– IPT – Tomar Polytechnic Institute – PORTUGAL – Generic agreement on teaching, scientific, technical and cultural relations; student exchange
– Center for Tourism and Culture Studies Polytechnic Institute of Tomar – CETC – Portugal – Exchange of teachers and students.
– University of Porto – Portugal – Conduct research; exchanges of students and teachers; promotion, execution and dissemination of studies, projects, research and other activities; event organization
– University of Guadalajara “CUCEA” – Mexico – Academic collaboration between the parties, with the purpose of promoting and supporting teaching, research and extension with students and faculty exchanges, development of research projects, planning and organization of courses, conferences, symposia , training and refresher programs, academic publications